Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Girl in the Saddle

As you might have already guessed, that girl in the saddle would be yours truly. Before I say anything else, I'll just start off with a little about me.

First of all, I LOVE horses (obviously). Being around horses makes me happy and there's nothing else I'd rather do!

Second of all, riding is my passion. That will probably be the most frequently written about thing on this blog. I'd like to start documenting each of my horseback riding lessons because there aren't many horse lovers that I know, and I thought this would be a good way to get my thoughts out somewhere - it kills me when something exciting happens at my lesson and I have no one to talk about it with!

So, anyway, I hope you find what I have to say interesting if not entertaining, and I promise to try to write often. There may be periods of time when I can't find the time to write, but I hope it will be easier for me than my last blog (it was just about my life and there was too much to talk about and not enough time!) since it's targeting one topic in particular.

Also, feel free to leave comments. I love comments! :) I know some of you reading might not be that interested in horses, but I would love to see what you have to say anyway.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment