Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm Back!

I can't believe my last post was in September. Ever since school started, I kind of stopped blogging as I became too lazy to take the time to write about my weekly lessons. But now that it's finally Christmas break, I've decided to start posting again. It's going to be one of my New Year's resolutions to continue to blog on a weekly basis. I know this will be a little difficult when school starts up again this Monday, but I'm determined to get this blog up and running again! My future posts will most likely not be up until the weekend after my lessons, so please expect it to take longer than it has in the past.

Coming up: Whenever I have a moment, I will blog about my recent experience that involved me falling off my horse for the first time (exciting, I know!). Then I will blog next week about Monday's lesson and hopefully all we be back to normal. :)

Thanks to all of you who have stuck around this far, and I'm sorry for months of not posting.

1 comment: