Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lesson 1/23/12 Cancelled!

I just realized I never blogged about last week's lesson. I have no idea how that happened! I definitely thought I had written about it, but I guess not... Anyway, I would be talking about my lesson last night, except that it was cancelled.

As soon as I got home from school my mom told me that the barn owner had called to cancel my lesson, because of the awful conditions of the barn. As you probably know, it snowed last week, so that would have been a mess by itself, but then it also rained yesterday, so everything at the barn must have been wet and muddy and, overall, these are not good riding conditions. Of course, today is one of the nicest days, being almost 50 degrees, but that's usually the way it is.

I'm not sure if I'll get either another lesson, a practice ride, or a refund, but even so, I will make sure I blog next week about my lesson - let's hope the conditions are nice by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment